
Reuters own eyes I witnessed the beautiful young wife thought wise sage, his modesty is one burly guy helped into the hotel. Seeing me handsome head on shoulders, tight waist and mistress that broke my heart.
Father, mother kindly supported my aspirations, because I just was youngest, both descendants clan, responsible for taking care of their parents is in my back and no one else! Although I have by construction engineers are formal training, but basically born to monetize your feed confidently, I was not sure. I feel young by both theory and practice so I do resume in private company specializing in the field of street boys dung.Toi is genuine, full fortunate families economically to two my sister from small to large can only eat and learn. Sister and her husband opened their own company for very stable earnings in a southern province, so after graduating from university I decided to settle in his city.
Illustrations
illustrations
After 5 years of hard learning, improve experience with senior colleagues and I matured a lot. Encouragement and help on the capital of a parent plus the amount has been over the years working for the company, I start to establish the basis for yourself and then assume the role of director, but under most brother to college or work together with my old company.
Qualified persons should not rare, its just really respect them, income, remuneration worthy of their dedication will keep them divided sweet fleshy Share with him. Because the criteria used my person that the company be profitable, known near and far know, that we never have to wait for.
jav porn
Father, mother despite age but always companions, always encouraging and helping me unconditionally no matter what time I need, I'm really grateful parents and see his son lucky to be children of parents. However recently I know parents have anxiety, worry when I have crossed the age of 30 but not to think about his wife, son to repay the ancestors, lineage, and for parents to be as civil grandparents Noi. Injured father, my mother down the deputies assigned to the program to find the other half for his first as soon as possible.
Luckily I no longer need to look no further that through the enthusiasm of a matchmaker partner I got you. I was barely twenty, healthy, cute, and it's important you are partners hailed as modest, docile so far I have them with him. After a year to find and understand, I and parents pick you up child home city with a complete perfect wedding parents, relatives, friends parties. I just graduated from high school with whom they have children at home I want to fulfill the duties strawberry early for my family and fun with grandchildren, should not encourage children to learn more or apply for jobs outside.
Get young wife, beautiful, wise sage, I am happy too, my economy went okay to wife a life full enough so I want what I dimensions. Less than half a year as a bride city who told me that puzzle in the rural areas, scooters genuine, fashion dresses, eye makeup, perfume fragrant children left home each time. Occasionally my mother would remind and warn, but I think the director's wife to keep the new era good husband, so I skipped to me to be comfortable to live freely according to their liking ...
Anxiety, vigilance of mother does not assume, just that I "do not eat salted fish spoilage"! Consequences should ultimately own eyes I witnessed the beautiful young wife thought wise sage, his modesty is one burly guy helped into the hotel. Seeing me handsome head on shoulders, tight waist and mistress that broke my heart. Then late late brother back home, know not hide my husband did not hesitate that you redundant, full enough, happy too that her husband often away from home, the more you ten years old, so I can not let youth, my beauty passed such a waste!
No comments:
Post a Comment