AP Yesterday my wife and I quarrel. This was the first debate after six years we are husband and wife. The last time I looked at her, because I always think "deprivation wife a bit, rest house door yen, with losses to go", but now I could not help anymore.
My husband and I nothing about each other, because then both the new work. My family was poor, her family quite a bit more. Cousins house wife should recover pretty well married, the wife and children and grandchildren, who for a little bit, the lender more, so my wife and I bought a small piece of land to build houses without having to go boarding. An extended family inside the house wife, I will never forget. So when they need something in the ability, I have fervent enthusiasm.
My wife with her husband is not bad. What she does not regret his parents. She can spend money to buy dresses for her to buy good medicine for her mother. She can cancel the scheduled outings or holidays with the company if released suddenly ill husband. I like that my wife is good, nothing to complain do not complain. I told her, get back, they must let go, I will love his wife and children, live to be comfortable inside her cousin brother.
I'm just sad that my wife considers her family as possible. What's wrong, what have knots, or investor wants to purchase something she will run home to consult them before speaking with me. As for his parents, then absolutely never ask or poll. The reason she gives is "to tell his parents what to do, they have the money to help us then." My wife says is true, but it makes me sad because I know in the deep end she still despise the poor husband.
Touches anything she says, "because there are my parents," "because they are her uncle", "because that's cousins my blood." So what they say is true, they do well or advice. So should my wife needs them.
I admit that I do not earn much money by wife, my family does not have money to help support the family while his wife difficult, so I have a little guilt, inferiority lead to spineless. But I still know I'm her husband, is the owner of this family, and I have the responsibility to build his family, decide what your family and not others.
dvd censored
Just recently, my wife put all their assets in order to pay her loan for purchase of land without prior discussion with me. Until her uncle accidentally met me, say thank you to every person out. I resent the wife asked. She calmly said "uncle borrowed and then paid but where he has lost the data do so". I asked her, after all her what I mean? She told:
- I'm your husband, why? You see, from day to marry him, what do we have? Family housing is also brother to then borrow. What do small children are also the worries. At times they themselves or their help, why do not you tell him to wait, then let's agree to receive. It is the family, the kith and kin of the children. What, you do not want to calculate what with their thinking.
- The exterior is my husband that he does not even mean anything right?
- I do not say that. I'm your husband, is also important. But if the ratings are always with you, parents, aunts, and stood before him. So I just do not compare.
I'm really bored and disappointed. I do not understand what my wife thought in her head anymore. What kind of husband I am, that every decision, every choice are not in the priority ranking of her. My wife thinks the husband had a sudden, she's willing to lose the time, and blood bowel clearance is not abandoned her, so she had to live for them.
I know her husband's thoughtful. I'm not selfish just keeps Daphnia themselves without thought for his wife's family. But my wife she is increasingly behaving abnormally. I felt like she was not normal, her thoughts unlike others. No wife, no time in mind also thinks her husband ultimately strangers just like my wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment