Saturday, May 12, 2018

I decided an abortion just because a mother saying her future husband

dvd uncensored

While listening to the words of Hung, his mother did not act surprised that returning to throw at me a sharp look.
I Hung working with the same company. Because of the nature of work, we often have to communicate, discuss and exchange. Make do "long straw fire near sharp and" I Hung sweethearts with other or not. I saw Hung was very gentle, kind and considerate of others. He was living with his parents in a house in city X, but he said he lived with his parents rather incongruous. After months of love, Hung rent an apartment near the company and wanted me to be with.

Illustrations
illustrations
Initially I disagree because I'm not yet be. But when Hung shared that wish to marry me and will take me to the parents in the near future, I also alluring and upon his opinion. In addition, my parents also met Hung and felt he was a decent, trustworthy. So I have to live with Hung months. Our life then quite happy and sweet. However, recently, I suddenly feel tired, do not want to eat anything.

After a few days of rest, I still do not get better. Hung worried so took me to the hospital for tests. After examination, the doctor said I was pregnant 4 weeks. Knowing this information, Hung overjoyed and promised to talk with parents about weddings. Know I was pregnant, my parents worried and create a lot of pressure for me. And Hung had eased things and confirmed a stocky question that "I'll marry you."

Last weekend, he took me home debut. Who knew that the premiere did change my life. Home my boyfriend is quite spacious and rich with all kinds of amenities, expensive furniture. His mother 60-year old, she looked at me from head to toe with cold eyes, fortitude. After a few greetings, they treated me to a hearty meal in the large dining table sits 8 people.

During the meal, I could not eat much. I feel that the future husband's parents are not satisfied with me. They did not tell me anything but talk to Hung. I like being pushed out of the story. After dinner, both the sofa watching TV. Boyfriend I said before: "Mom and Dad, I put those (me) here have something to say to parents. I want to marry with as soon as possible. "

" Why must as soon as possible? "His mother replied shortly.

" Because of the pregnancy, the fetus is about 2 months now, Mom. So I want the wedding to be held as soon as possible, "Hung says.
dvd censored
Hung heard saying his mother did not act surprised that returning to throw at me a sharp look and asked: "You are sure this is the guy Hung's not? Before Hung nephew was playing with how many people are you? Uncle told me know, I'm not the first case to "shake the house" my son. And the other cases, doctors are processed. So I do not attempt runny nose, gouged anything of this house ".

Then turn his father turned and said:" You are regarded marriage as a joke. Never speak, weddings What automatically come in together. it was shameless. Do not lose more time, she put it slices maternity hospital to resolve. "

Hear the insult, humiliation of the 2 of them, I tried to compress but can not hold back the tears. In tears, I choked: "Well I do not bother physician, I can walk by myself."

I then quietly left the boyfriend. Just coming to the gate, I heard the screams of Hung in the house but me do not care anymore. I know even if I have the same house as a bride, I would not be able to get one day of peace, let alone happiness. is how many girls had been in this situation as me?

I intends to hospital for an abortion and broke up with him. I'm impasse and feel uncertain future too. do not know later if I love someone else, whether he can accept my past or not.
https://www.pornqd.net/studio/brazzers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment